This article has been autotranslated and may temporarily contain errors.
This recipe is universal. Fillers can be completely any: apples, pears, berries (strawberries, raspberry, currant). Actually ingredients for form 20-22 cm:
- Eggs: 3 pcs.
- sour cream (15-20%): 100 ml (approximately 4 st.)
- Flour: 1.5 cups
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Bolder: 1 \ 2 hl
- citric acid: 1 \ 2 hl.
- Apples: 3 pcs. (If the berries are 1 - 1.5 glasses)
Further everything is simple:
- eggs with sugar beat to lush foam
- in the egg mixture add sour cream
- Mix dry ingredients
- add phased dry ingredients
- add fruits or berries
- Molds with oil, lay out the resulting dough
- bake in a preheated to 180 degrees 30 minutes (to dry toothpicks)
- It turns out low pie, lightweight, air.